Amann and Burnett present Advanced Bankruptcy Seminar Summer 2023
Josh Burnett and I are looking forward to presenting at National Business Institute’s upcoming course, “Bankruptcy: Advanced Issues & Answers” on Monday, August 07, 2023. Register today at https://www.nbi-sems.com/ProductDetails/97059ER
I. Proof of Claim Objection Strategies
II. Bringing and Defending Preference Actions
III. Advanced Exemption Issues
IV. Mastering Lien Stripping and Avoidance in Chapters 7 and 13
V. Handling Student Loan Debt in Bankruptcy
A. Discharge and the Brunner Test
B. Creative Techniques for Debt Resolution
Go beyond the basics and get seasoned insights on how to handle some of the thorniest issues in consumer bankruptcy. Take away strategies for objecting to proofs of claim, bringing and defending preference actions, overcoming challenging exemption issues, and mastering lien stripping and avoidance.
• Get proven tactics for objecting to proofs of claims.
• Learn how to confidently handle Section 547 preference actions and defenses.
• Delve deep into advanced exemption issues.
• Gain techniques for removing liens in bankruptcy.
• Get practical tips for addressing student loan debt claims and defenses.